One if the world’s leading model management companies is looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to report straight to the Financial Controller and support the rest of the team.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work in a vibrant, fast-paced office environment. As part of the Finance team, you will be responsible for the overall receivables and Credit control.
- To raise all sales invoices
- Credit control including chasing of outstanding invoices and sending out statements
- Dealing with invoicing queries and resolving issues
- Weekly cash balance reporting to Head of Finance
- Bank reconciliations within the accounts system
- To assist management accountants with show settlements as required
- To work closely with the management accounts team to ensure revenue completeness.
- To participate with the month end close routines within agreed procedural deadlines
- To provide cover and assistance for the payables function as required, covering absences and Any ad-hoc duties required.
- Cashflow forecasting
- Sales reporting weekly, Monthly, Quarter
- Assisting with Yearly Audit
- Reconciling AR accounts
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, particularly in relation to reducing debtor days and creating more efficient accounts receivable/cash collection processes.
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable requests as requested by any member of the senior management team
- 3 years prior experience in a receivables function within a similar environment.
- Effective team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Good at building relationships with people at all levels/(non-finance)
- Knowledge of Withholding Tax/ Foreign entertainers Tax
- Good, clear communication skills
Due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will eb contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to Lizzie@saucerecruitment.com.