A well-established Accountancy Practice who specialises in the Film/TV industry are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their team in London.
This company offer a fun and vibrant place to work accompanied with a creative, media culture. They are a global and well-established business who have had continued growth.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be offered and annual salary of £25,000 – £30,000 including some great benefits such as private healthcare, flexible working and progression opportunities.
- Managing & processing payment runs
- Matching, batching, coding & posting invoices into the system
- Posting journal entries
- Processing payroll & monitoring timesheets
- Managing purchase orders
- Assisting with reporting
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Assisting with VAT returns & reporting
- Working across multiple projects & building solid work relationships with multiple clients
- 1-2 years’ experience working within Finance
- Experience working within the Media/Entertainment/Creative industry
- Good Excel skills
- You must have a real passion for TV/Film
- A good understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- The ability to communicate effectively with people in the creative industry
Please note, due to a high number of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.