A growing Accountancy Practice who specifically work within the TV/Film industry is recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their enthusiastic, outgoing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be part of a growing business. The company offers a fun, relaxed environment and the team often enjoy social events together.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be offered and annual salary of up to £35,000.
- Assisting with Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing annual budgets
- Posting month end journals including pre-payments & accruals
- Providing year end analysis
- Posting daily invoices to the Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger
- Reconciling bank statements
- Act as first point of contact to your clients
- Suggest & implement new procedures
- Preparing VAT returns
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working in a Finance role within the Media industry or a similar practice environment
- Ideally Part Qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- Have the ability to build solid working relationships with creative individuals
- Take ownership of work and be a self-starter
Please note, due to a high number of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.