A well-known global artist management company is looking for an Assistant Accountant join a fast paced and dynamic team and report to the Head of Finance.
This is an excellent opportunity to get with direct experience with deals that go on within the entertainment industry as well as working toward becoming a qualified accountant. You will have the chance to work with iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers—from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, problem solver, detail-oriented and effective communicator and will excel in fast-paced work environment.
- Reconcile artist account balance against show balances in NetSuite to generate artist payouts.
- Chase/Follow up on Deposits/Balance payment with promoters.
- Prepare payments to artists and send them to agents for approval.
- Communicate with Artist Managers relating to the approval of the artist statements.
- Communicate with Agency Assistants regarding payments, tax docs (VAT registered, etc.)
- Help Agent Assistants with any accounting questions they have throughout the day.
- Post and maintain accounting documents in the cloud.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- At least 2-3 years of general Accounting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Entertainment and/or agency experience a MUST
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience or knowledge of NetSuite preferred
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly with minimal supervision
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.