A global digital rights agency is looking for an Accounts Assistant to report directly to the CFO and be under the supervision of Head of Finance. This is a brand-new role due to company growth and will be a key member of the finance team.
This role will be working in a small team that closely liaises with the reporting department and other departments within the business so you will need to be able to liaise with people at all levels and non-finance professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a thriving business and work towards becoming qualified. This role also offers study support and ongoing mentoring.
- Bank reconciliations for all accounts on a weekly basis – preparation of month end balance reports
- Prepare authorised payments for creditors
- Ensure all expenses creditors/accounts payable are handled, provide timely and accurate invoices, and posted invoices to the general ledger
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and post petty cash and staff expenses
- Assist in raising monthly self-bill invoices based on royalties received and reconcile all related nominal ledger accounts
- Assist in month end reporting, accruals and prepayments
- Reporting analysis using Excel
- Ad hoc duties as required by the CFO and Head of Finance
- MUST be Part qualified in ACCA/ CIMA or AAT
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, with pivot tables and v-lookup essential
- Experience with accounts package; Sage X3 and Sage is desirable
- Multicurrency calculations and transactions, working in USD/EURO/GBP
- Experience in music industry and royalty payments is desirable
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.