A well-known TV/Film production company in West London are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant / Finance Analyst to cover a 12-month maternity leave.
You will be joining one of UK’s largest TV/Film production companies which intern could offer more longer-term opportunities for you across the wider business. You will be offered an annual salary of £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience and a hybrid working model.
This company is a household name whose shows are watched and loved by many all over the world. They offer a diverse and inclusive place to work accompanied with a supportive culture.
- Preparing & submitting monthly & quarterly group reports
- Assisting with month end budget vs actuals analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Carryout cost of sales analysis
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Responsible for the reporting monthly overheads and re-forecasting for management accounts
- Working closely with commercial business teams
- Assisting with periodic recharges of various Film related costs
- Preparing and posting monthly cost allocation against active titles
- Monthly preparation and upload of Group FX rates
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a similar Assistant Management Accountant / Finance Analyst position
- Experience working within Entertainment would be ideal
- Actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA/AAT or a similar accounting qualification
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in a business partnering capacity with creative individuals
Please note due to time constraints only suitable applicants will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.