A global Media agency is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to report straight to the Financial Controller and support the rest of the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to budgeting, forecasting and variances analysis as well stakeholder management and business partnering.
You will NEED to have excellent communication skills and have had experience working in a finance department in a similar environment.
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Producing the monthly Forecasts and annual Budgets
- Providing key commentary and analysis for variances
- Raising POs and billing for external and internal parties
- Liaising with intercompany partners to ensure correct presentation of the Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Checking payroll
- Providing balance sheet analysis
- Providing support for internal and external audits
- Liaising with resources team on Management Accounts, Accounts receivable and Accounts Payable
- Other ad-hoc analysis
- 1 or 1st degree in an Accounting related degree from a redbrick university
- At LEAST 1 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Good understanding of basic accounting principles
- Good knowledge of MS Software, particularly MS Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Please note, due to a high number of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.