An award-winning TV/Film Production company are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Production Accountant to work on an exciting new TV series on a contract/freelance basis. Offering £650 per week.
- Manage the monthly/bi-monthly production payment runs, ensuring invoices are approved efficiently and resolving any anomalies/queries
- Manage the petty cash, advances and production expenses, ensuring they are accurately recorded
- Process production invoices and manage any production supplier queries
- Assist with preparing the monthly/weekly production payrolls
- Assist the Production Accountants with any month end duties
- Assist with cost and cash flow reporting
- Filing of production staff contracts
- Posting of any auto-enrolment pension deductions
- Previous TV Production Finance/Accounting experience (1-2 years) is essential, working directly with productions
- Sound knowledge of production accounting principles
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.