An award-winning TV/Film Production company are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Production Accountant to work on an exciting new TV series on a contract/freelance basis.
This role could be carried out from home/on a remote basis but would need someone to be on set at least a few days a month. All travel costs will be covered & can be flexible on the daily rate.
- Manage the monthly/bi-monthly production payment runs, ensuring invoices are approved efficiently and resolving any anomalies/queries;
- Manage the petty cash, advances and production expenses, ensuring they are accurately recorded;
- Process production invoices and manage any production supplier queries;
- Assist with preparing the monthly/weekly production payrolls;
- Assist the Production Accountants with any month end duties;
- Assist with cost and cash flow reporting;
- Filing of production staff contracts;
- Posting of any auto-enrolment pension deductions.
- Previous TV Production Finance/Accounting experience (1-2 years) is essential, working directly with productions, ideally Drama/Scripted;
- Sound knowledge of production accounting principles;
- You must be able to travel to production sets across the UK
- Working knowledge of Production Payrolls and auto-enrolment.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.