Working at one of London’s leading Music & Entertainment accounting practice this newly created role will manage a small team whilst also looking after your own portfolio of clients helping them to manage all aspects of their tax requirements and commitments.
Known to be a great employer who cares and looks after their staff, this is a great company to join and will offer the right individual a great career opportunity and an enviable culture to work in.
To be a suitable candidate you will need to be CTA qualified and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. A passion for anything music or entertainment related is a distinct advantage!
- Take responsibility for the management of your own portfolio of clients (HNW & OMB)
- Build strong and long lasting relationships, providing outstanding expert advice on any tax related issues
- Provide proactive and innovative solutions to clients
- Attend business meetings and assist with new client proposals
- Supervise, develop and mentor junior members of the team
- Manage WIP, billing and recoverability for the portfolio
- CTA Qualified
- Technically strong with proven experience of providing expert advice supporting a portfolio of clients including HNW individuals
- Experience of managing and delivering a number of tax related projects
- Experience of employment tax would be an advantage
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, ambitious and able to work within a fast paced environment
- Able to see the bigger picture of client affairs whilst being commercially astute
- Impeccable work ethic, professional but approachable
- Highly motivated, self starter
- A passion for music would be an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.