A global leading gaming and entertainment Adtech platform are expanding across the business due to huge company growth in 2021 and are now looking to hire a Business Development Manager to drive further revenue across multiple streams across the business.
The company are already working with over 600 publishers and receive over 2.5m impressions per month and have plan to grow this even further. They have been around now for over 10 years and have offices in London, Paris, New York, LA, Sydney and Seoul.
- Build strategic partnerships with key decision makers at publishers within you specific market sector.
- Develop a strong pipeline of prospective partners and proactively pursue opportunities to sell the platform.
- Covert leads into calls and direct face to face meeting with prospective clients.
- Handle all the renewals for existing and new publishers within you patch.
- 2+ years of business development experience within a digital advertising or Adtech.
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of the digital economy, along with an established network of contacts amongst programmatic trading desks, agencies and advertisers.
- A passion or good knowledge of the gaming industry.
- A hungry, go getter attitude to keep hitting targets and driving revenue.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.