One of the biggest global media agencies are looking for a new Business Director to expand their new business team in the UK.
This role will play in instrumental part in driving new business for the agency. You will be tasked with sourcing new business opportunities and winning this business by creating high quality decks which you and your team will pitch to senior members of the business. The right candidate will have a high level of project management and communications skills to work collaboratively with both client and internal team ensuring the best quality of work is produced.
- Generate new business opportunities and create strong relationship with new clients.
- Have a strong understanding of the core brands within the business and be able to sell these effectively.
- Oversea and lead the pitch process and development of content.
- Collaborate with the internal marketing & strategy teams to deliver meaningful content for client.
- Manage expectations of senior figure heads within the client’s business.
- 4+ years working within in media agency with a strong understand of the landscape.
- Business development experience would be a huge advantage for this role or someone who is at Account Director level who’s managed high net worth clients before.
- 2+ years experience of managing a small team.
- Strong organisations, communication and people skills are essential for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.