One of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies are looking for a new Campaign Executive to work in their high performing agency team, to assist with bringing on new clients within your patch.
You will be representing the businesses in-house agency which allows advertisers and marketers to reach the audience of a renowned media owner. This role is an 18 months contract initially, with the option to go permanent at the end.
- Assist the Account Director in managing an agency patch to generate & maximise advertising revenue.
- Put together presentations and help present to new advertisers.
- Use research intelligence and insight to develop innovative solutions to collaborate with new advertisers.
- Develop and build media plans that will maximise revenue generation and optimise performance across advertisers’ campaigns.
- Produce campaigns delivery reports with the traffic and research teams.
- Work closely with your accounts to ensure the smooth running of the campaigns.
- 1 years + media sales or media planning experience. Preferably within TV & Digital.
- A good understanding of the media landscape.
- Strong relationship builder is essential to build last relationships with your accounts.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to present and pitch.
- Someone who can work well within a team as well as by yourself.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.