A fast growing and exciting games studio based in central London are looking for a Chief People Officer to create the HR function across multiple offices around the world. You will be responsible for developing the company’s culture, employee wellbeing, HR policies and lead recruiting to meet the demands of rapid growth & success.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the management team, your role will include:
- Define and put into practice HR policies and functions
- Lead internal recruitment team and monitoring and improving on diversity and staff retention
- Looking after all aspects of Employee well-being, happiness and Professional development as well as building a high performing employee program
As a senior level HR professional with experience gained with a fast growing, international tech businesses (Fintech is a plus), you will need to have:
- Over 10-20 years managing HR at senior level
- Experience of retaining a company’s culture within a remote working environment
- The ability to collaborate with a management team in a fast-moving business
- Living and working in other countries and an interest in gaming would be a bonus.
This is an amazing opportunity for a senior level HR professional to work with a passionate and close-knit games business, having input to company decision making from the off while influencing company culture in a business where people come first!
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.