An iconic consumer brand is looking for an experienced Child & Contributor Safeguarding manager at a senior level who MUST have a background of media or entertainment.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Security, this new role has been created to ensure that all departments, agency representatives and associates both internally and externally are compliant with child and talent safeguarding policies and processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting collaborative leadership and partnership working in the delivery of high quality child protection and contributor & participant welfare services
- To take a lead role in developing and implementing corporate safeguarding policies and guidance across the organisation.
- Coordinating and quality assuring multi-agency service delivery.
- Creating and maintaining a central repository of all safeguarding polices, processes and documentation.
- Providing advice on Child Performance Licensing and to ensure written guidance on the above is maintained.
- Developing a network of safeguarding champions across the business to advise on safeguarding practices
- Being a dedicated point of contact for advice and support in all aspects of working with children and contributors
- Helping to embed business values and foster a culture of inclusion
- Working closely with legal & compliance teams to ensure that production companies are delivering and monitoring in accordance to producer duty of care procedures and business guidelines.
- Analysing the business requirements for training & support provision of such training to internal staff and external suppliers on legal issues affecting content and productions.
- Supporting the management of cast wellbeing where appropriate
- Adopting and promoting the business values and supporting a culture of inclusion
You must have:
- An in-depth understanding and practical experience of managing child & contributor safeguarding concerns at a strategic level
- Experience of working within the field of media or entertainment
- Have an understanding of industry regulations
- The ability to understand and interpret statistical data
- Experience of managing safeguarding investigations
- An understanding of licensing, chaperoning, disclosure and barring checks
- Have excellent leadership qualities, be a change maker and be able to create highly participate teams
They provide great benefits, support and progression opportunities within the business.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.