A thriving TV & Film company is looking an experienced Client Payments Assistant to join their ever growing business and report straight to the Financial Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity to take charge of all the client payments and to support the client teams in all financial activity.
This is a great business that has seen huge expansion over the last few years which only looks set to continue due to their healthy slate and strong leadership team.
- Raise invoices on behalf of clients
- Liaising with client teams to chase unpaid invoices
- Raising VAT only invoices and following up for payment
- Raise invoices for commission
- Validating client job sheet information where necessary
- Preparing client statements and sending to client teams for approval; proactively ensuring statements are approved in time for payrun
- Setting up USD and EUR payments in online banking (on pay run days)
- Additional tasks from time to time as requested by Client Payments Lead
- Have a strong academic record with first degree 2:1 or above
- Experience working within a fast-paced finance function in a similar business
- Demonstrate strong financial understanding
- Be organised, self-motivated and focused on constantly improving (self and processes)
- Have great communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
- Be a positive character with opinions you are not afraid to voice
- Motivated to be part of an exciting, growing business and the drive to become a key player in taking the business forward
Due to a high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.