An exciting digital platform is looking for Commercial Business Analyst to join the UK Business Team and work closely with the BI/Marketing /Compliance and Sales Teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to be heavily in involved with the analysis/reporting and lead dealing with tasks responsibilities around; market performance, monitoring key metrics (Revenue, number of ads, website traffic), competitor analysis, pricing strategy and overseeing the overall website performance. This business is growing year on year and this is a prime opportunity to grow with the business.
- Carry out periodic checks and reports
- Design potential solutions to any problems/opportunities identified during checks
- Prepare and deliver a report of their findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Establishes effective working relationships within the sales team and senior management
- Represent the business team when in meetings with other departments, focusing on the profitability/ROI of products/projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’. Ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems and being able to find growth opportunities
- Moderate to advanced excel skills
- Strong reporting skills.
- Interest for the digital market
- Strong organizational skills, autonomous, structured, self-motivated, curious, and open- minded.
- Digital experience (even better if related to online ads)
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics/ Google Bigquery/ Google Studios/ Google sheets (+data connectors), Tableau/ Confluence/ Jira
- Knowledge of SQL
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.