A commercially focused finance position has arisen within a Media & Sports giant for a qualified accountant to join the team for a 12 month maternity contract.
This is a fantastic organisation to work for, especially if you want to work with products that you can relate with, and is known for being a great place of work. A hybrid working model is offered.
Reporting into the divisional Finance Director this position sits within the Rights Acquisition and Media distribution team, partnering with the sales team whilst also producing the management accounting duties for your allocated intellectual properties. You will be part of a highly collaborative team of people who are passionate about their roles!
This position will have a lot of interaction with the business and therefore requires and individual with exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills. This is a varied and interesting opportunity for a Sports lover!
- Preparation of forecasts for rights properties and on a 3 year rolling basis
- Valuation and appraisal of new right acquisition opportunities
- Prepare client periodic reports, including liaison with the client
- Variance analysis of actual results against forecast
- Responsible for period end accounting closes including full preparation of the management accounts for your allocated areas
- Review contracts in terms of financial obligations and compliance
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with at least 3 years PQE
- Experience gained within a media organisation is highly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, comfortable to challenge and influence others
- Great attention to detail, deadline orientated and able to work under pressure
- Strong commercial acumen
- Logically minded, self motivated, natural problem solver, positive attitude and adaptable in approach
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to complete a full set of management accounts
- SAP experience would be preferred
- Excellent team player
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.