A global TV, film and digital production & distribution company are recruiting for a new Communications Officer to join a strong performing team within the within the business.
This candidate will play a big role is developing and implementing digital and social media strategies as well as produce engaging content to promote and market the business. The candidate must have strong communicational and organisational skills to work efficiently with internal teams to make sure the best quality work is produced.
- Leading & developing the social media channels that promote the business as well as working closely with other internal social teams across Europe, US and New Zealand.
- Produce and implement creative plans to help deliver engaging campaigns and content for users.
- Work closely with the Group Head to produce accurate reports and present to key stakeholders
- Continually spot opportunities across the social media interactions to promote the company further.
- 3+ years working within social media and have a good understanding and enthusiasm for the key part this plays within promoting the business
- Creative and pro active thinkers will really excel in this position as well as being able to keep up with the fast pace.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key for this candidate to manage key internal stakeholders.
- A highly organised self-starter who can be a key team player as well as work individually.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.