A global production company is looking to recruit a Communications Officer for a brand new role. Reporting to the Head of PR, this role will concentrate on the social media side of the business and your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and leading all social media channels
- Developing creative plans for the Group’s internal comms channel to deliver engaging campaigns
- Creating a library of up to date comms assets such as still photography and figures database
- Maintaining the website while liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure assets and contents are updated
- Supporting the Group Director of Comms & Head of PR
You must have experience and enthusiasm of social media, come from a background of media & entertainment, be skilled in producing and delivering engaging comms in multiple formats for different platforms, have excellent creative design skills and have an understanding of PR and Marketing and how social media fits within these disciplines.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.