A global leading social agency are on the hunt for a new Community Director to play a key part in their London based Community team. This candidate will work closely with a whole range of departments within the business to deliver high quality social work for their clients.
The company pride themselves on delivery top quality solutions for their clients through extensive knowledge of strategies, sector expertise, combined with efficient organisation and project management. This is reflected in the brands they work with and continue to bring into the business. They are looking for a collaborative Community Director to build strong internal/external relationships and produce quality work.
- Responsible for the management and oversight of one the businesses newest client which happen to be one of the worlds leading eRetailers.
- Working closely with your team of Community Managers & Executives, to manage the overall success of the team performance.
- Big part of this role is leading and developing the editorial themes, as well as being responsible for driving organic activations and campaign initiatives. This will be key to the success in driving social transformations for the client
- Creating and delivering monthly, quarterly, and bi-annual reports to senior stakeholders
- Constant communication with the client, being the go-to person for any queries or issues
- 5+ years proven experience in digital & social marketing within an agency environment
- Strong editorial experience with a passion for all things social.
- 2+ years management experience, the larger the time as previous the bigger advantage it gives you.
- A strategic, creative thinker with a face paced work ethic.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, which is also coached through the team.
- Influencer programming/social ads would be desirable for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.