An opportunity has become available to join a major television production company as a Costings Assistant within the Royalties Team.
Reporting to the Royalties Manager, the main focus of the role is to update the sales costing process, applying the correct rates and recognizing any internal data issues.
This is a busy and varied role that will give you a good start to your finance career whilst working within a great company and a sociable/friendly team.
- Maintaining the costing of sales in the internal system
- Monitoring the costing inbox; dealing with any internal queries in a timely manner
- Generating periodic sales reports and taking appropriate action as required
- Assisting other departments with contractual information and resolving queries both internally and externally
- Supporting financial accounting queries as required by senior Royalties team members
- Assisting with beneficiary and agency statements
- Assist with preparation of financial journals, payment headers, and recharge schedules
- Initiate payments to beneficiaries
- Administrative duties as required
- Graduate with 2.1 or above
- Excellent application of number
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience working with TV Royalties or as a Finance Assistant
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in a finance or Royalties position would be an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.