A global SaaS company who specialises in visual intelligence are bringing their established technology platform to the UK and are looking for an experienced new business candidate to be the companies new Country Manager.
This role will begin as a lone wolf role where you will be taking the product to market and targeting enterprise clients and a primary focus. As the client base grows, this Country Manager will also be tasked with scaling up a strong team of sales & customer success employees. This tech platform already has a strong presence across Europe & US, working with some of the biggest brands in those regions.
- Being the face of the business in the UK and taking the product to market targeting enterprise business as well as media publishers. Core focus being enterprise businesses.
- Present and educate senior contacts on the benefits of the technology and how this can improve revenue streams.
- Manage individual workload with the help of other employees in US who can provide you with relevant marketing collateral.
- Build out a strong team of sales & customer success employees ensuring to target new business as well as retain business from existing business you have won.
- Develop & manage the team as well as driving revenue to ensure the UK becomes a successful region for the business.
- Proven experience in selling a SaaS solution to enterprise clients, preferably a visual intelligence solution.
- Experienced new business hunter who can lead from the front and be happy to start off working in a pure sales role to start.
- 5+ years experience in building and leading a sales team.
- Someone with a blacklist of contacts across enterprise companies would stand with a huge advantage for this role.
- Strong leadership & communication qualities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.