An independent international media platform who produce high-quality journalism are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to take their social content to the next level and expand the depth and breadth of audiences they engage with.
Reporting to Head of Audience, your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the delivery and growth of audience and fundraising goals.
- Produce engaging social media posts, oversee community engagement/moderation and run day to day organic social media curation and scheduling across our channels
- Lead on horizon scanning, social listening and pinpoint opportunities to make the most of content.
- Co-develop plans on paid social media across existing channels, mindful of the opportunities emerging channels present.
- Inputting into workflow, website development and selection of our suite of software tools.
- Feeding into budget and target setting and reforecasting process
- Reporting on marketing results to staff in core team meetings
- Building and maintaining donation pages for core fundraising as well as projects
- Supporting editorial team on SEO best practice and monitoring search trends
You must have:
- Worked within news/publishing sector in a similar role
- Experience managing social media channels and producing effective, legally compliant content that converts.
- Understanding of the audiences that exist on each channel and what content and approaches does and does not appeal to them
- A proven track record of growing audiences and developing ongoing engagement through social media and other digital content
- A curious, independent mindset that scours for new ideas, evaluates at speed and learns quickly from tests that don’t work.
- Experience managing digital advertising, including testing and evaluation.
- Confidence and experience with each of our key channels. These are Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, email, browser notifications and Instagram.
- A track record of working as part of a team to produce graphic and video content under tight deadlines, often with limited budgets.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.