One of London’s biggest consumer led publishers now turned global publisher are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work across their UK & US portfolios. They are looking for someone who really understands the user journey with extensive knowledge of the full cycle of end-to-end delivery.
The business has recently moved to Covent Garden and has been running for over 50 years, with publications delivered in over 50 countries and 300 cities. This opportunity allows for the right candidate to develop their career in a well-established brand with a clear progression path in place.
- Lead and drive new sign up across numerous channels, including affiliates, content promotions, paid search, partnerships and community engagement.
- Full ownership of the end-to-end delivery of test & learn strategies including the CRO Roadmap which is key for this role.
- Be able to identify, test and scale unpaid/paid digital opportunities, whilst developing ways to attract and retain customers through a range of channels.
- To really understand and relate to the customers journey, whilst understanding the impact of activation/acquisition on retention and activation of consumers.
- Maintain and manage relationships with third party partners
- 4+ years experience in delivering quality conversion rate optimisation (CRO) projects within a high growth, commercially focused environment.
- A real understanding of managing the customer journey through website personalisation and online merchandising and other key elements that impact conversation with the consumer.
- Strong knowledge in all areas of digital marketing, including paid search, affiliate marketing, email marketing, partnerships & content promotions.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in using tools such as Looker, Adobe Analytics is desirable
- A driven, enthusiastic candidate with a real passion for the product will thrive within the business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.