A successful multi-award winning talent management, television production and live promotion group is looking for a Distribution Asset Coordinator to join their busy Distribution team.
The ideal candidate will have worked at a Distribution company or has production management experience as a Production Secretary or Production Coordinator.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Organise delivery of transmission files through our facilities house to linear licensees
- Complete meta data forms for delivery to digital platforms.
- Delivery of publicity materials and supporting paperwork to licensees.
- Obtaining file delivery quotes from our facilities house and track payment of delivery costs
- Order Distribution’s delivery master files and assets from the relevant Productions
- Compile delivery budgets from approved quotes and track delivery expenditure.
- Track deliveries from Distribution to licensees, as well as deliveries of master assets to Distribution
Your key attributes will be:
- Experience and understanding of the delivery process of transmission files and metadata directly to AVOD, SVOD and EST platforms
- Good computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of Silver mouse and PTK BBC compliance tool
This is a pivotal role helping to organize the smooth running of the department and you must be a strong communicator and be super organised.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.