A global Entertainment/Media company is looking for a finalist/newly qualified accountant to join their Events Management team due to a busy period and new offerings/shows being bought to life!
Reporting into the Finance Director this is a business partnering role that will be responsible for the Revenues, FP&A and supporting the Management Accountant providing important information for the month end accounts to be produced.
This is a varied, busy and interesting role that will see you be involved in a number of events and requires a candidate who is proactive, adaptable, and able to work across a number of projects at any one time.
This role will initially be for a 5 month period but has the potential to be extended or transferred to a permanent contract.
- Business partner the Events Directors & Ops teams, supporting event finances
- Provide strong financial information/analysis for decision making purposes
- Ensure all revenue planning and operational budgets are up to date & reconciled, allowing for flash sales reports (pre & post shows/events) and a timely close
- Ensure all applicable taxes are accounted for
- Take ownership of the detailed business plan and cash flow planning
- Produce scenario based analysis and prepare associated reports
- Work with the Management Accountant to allow for timely month end submission (incl P&L, BS reflects actuals); providing commentary on any variance; cash flow reporting
- Provide weekly sales reports
- Newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent), strong finalists will be considered
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, being able to build strong/robust working relationships
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Highly motivated, takes ownership, logical and enjoys a busy environment
- Adaptable, approachable and able to think outside the box
- Experience of Events or Media would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.