A multi-award-winning talent management group is looking for a Executive Assistant to support the Manager in all Administration duties.
With a strong background in Media/Entertainment, your key responsibilities will include:
- Organise Manager’s work diary including setting up and advancing meetings, booking transport, arranging and connecting conference calls.
- Organise Manager’s regular international travel, including flights, connections, hotels etc.
- First point of contact for all general client enquiries including offers. Ascertaining all relevant information such as fees, dates etc.
- Administer client contracts including negotiating basic terms.
- Administer invoicing for clients and keep on top of incoming payments, chasing where necessary.
- Making all necessary arrangements for clients to carry out work obligations including liaising with production teams to organise schedules, travel & itineraries.
- Liaising with production staff with reference to Manager’s role as Executive Producer.
- Managing Manager’s message document.
- Maintain Manager’s contacts database.
You must have a keen interest in the entertainment industry, preferably comedy, be self-motivated, have strong communication & presentation skills and have the ability to deal with stressful situations.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.