A commercially focused opportunity based within a thriving TV/media company has arisen for a newly qualified individual. Working within a rapidly growing, but established, company who is a key player within the TV and media distribution industry, this position will provide the business with analytical and commercial support along with preparation of reports and forecasts.
The role requires someone who has recently qualified, who is technically strong and has an enthusiastic and commercially astute outlook. You will need to have advanced Excel skills and be able to support business commercially. You will need to have an approachable manner, excellent communication skills and be able to see things on a bigger picture..
This is a great role for an individual who is looking for a varied role, is keen to learn and who wants to work within a dynamic and thriving organisation.
- Manage and maintain the rolling revenue forecast and wider P&L forecast
- Full analysis of revenue by territory, genre, IP type
- Prepare management reports for sales focusing on territory, salesperson & title
- Take ownership of various models including the sales pipeline;
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget & forecast
- Monthly cash flow forecasting & analysis
- Review contracts for revenue recognition ensuring all information affecting revenue to kept up to date
- Prepare the monthly sales reports for the parent company
- Prepare ad hoc reports and undertake ad hoc analysis projects as required
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with previous management accounting or analyst experience;
- Experience gained within the media industry would be beneficial but a genuine passion for the industry is essential;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Confident at building strong working relationships and comfortable to push back/challenge when required;
- A working knowledge of investment appraisals would be an advantage;
- Methodical, organised, proactive and positive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.