A well- known Music and Hospitality business is seeking a Finance Assistant to join their dynamic finance team based in London. The successful candidate will work across both AP and AR, supporting the Management Accountant and Financial Controller.
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career working within a versatile and fast-paced industry, then this is the job for you!
- You will be responsible for weekly payment runs across multi-currency suppliers and staff expenses.
- Working collaboratively with the events team and raise all sales invoices.
- Prepare FEU tax forms for review
- Owning company Creditors and Debtors report
- You will be accurate, focused and detailed in your approach
- Assist with month- end duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- AR and AP experience is a must
- Entertainment experience would be desired
- Interest in Music
If you are a highly organized and motivated individual with a passion for media and a proven track record in finance, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV to Lizzie@saucerecruitment.com
To apply for this job email your details to Lizzie@saucerecruitment.com.