Reporting in to the Finance Manager this is a varied and interesting role within a busy finance team that will develop as you build your experience.
The company has many interests including TV Production, Media Distribution and Artist Management and has an accolade of awards to their name.
The role requires a bright and outgoing individual who is keen to study towards an accounting qualification and is looking to work for a progressive company who has a down to earth culture.
To be suitable you will have gained 6-12 months accounting experience.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Manage the company bank accounts and monitor cash positions;
- Manage and reconcile the purchase ledger (from invoice receipt through to payment);
- Manage the expense ledger and corporate credit card claims, dealing with any related queries;
- Prepare and raise invoices as required;
- Assist in the recharging process;
- Review and chase debtors as required;
- Assist in weekly payroll;
- Assist with business analysis as required.
- Strong academics (including a 2:1 degree or higher);
- A genuine interest in building an accounting career within a media organisation;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Looking to study a professional accounting qualification;
- Self-starter, proactive, logical and great attention to detail;
- Thrives in a busy environment, happy to take instruction from others whilst also working under your own initiative;
- Good Excel skills
- Strong team player who is organised and enthusiastic
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.