Want to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing independent TV Production Companies?
Are you a fully qualified accountant with 1-3 years post qualified experience who possesses strong technical accounting skills? This could be the role you’ve been looking for.
Due to huge success in recent years this thriving company is looking to expand their finance team to ensure the business is supported with robust financial accounts and controls as they continue with their ambitious growth plans.
Known for producing exceptional content across a number of genres including scripted, entertainment and documentaries and with offices in the UK & US, the future is looking incredibly positive for this company and you would be joining at a very exciting time!!
Reporting into the Head of Finance this position requires a technically confident individual to ensure all aspects of financial accounting and controls are in place and produced in an efficient manner.
You will need to have proven experience and a great strength of character with the ability to build and develop strong working relationships and work with a variety of personalities around the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to continue developing their career within a highly creative and fast growing media business. There is opportunity to progress quickly for the right person due to the continued growth of the business and team, whilst also adding managerial responsibilities soon.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and management accounts
- Month end – Balance sheet reconciliations, month end journals
- Supporting the annual audit, & ensure adequate controls implementation & compliance
- Oversight of purchase & sales ledgers, and owner of nominal ledger
- Tax responsibilities including VAT returns, corporation tax, and tax credits on productions
- Manage the fixed asset register & depreciation
- Set up new SPV’s – company incorporation, VAT registration, bank accounts
- Banking approvals & set up
- Cash management
- Manage FX requirements across all productions across UK/US offices
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent);
- Previous supervisory/management skills;
- Experience gained within TV/Media would be highly beneficial;
- Strong technical knowledge including IFRS;
- Solid communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge and influence others;
- Highly motivated, attention to detail and able to prioritise;
- Highly collaborative, enjoys being part of a team; approachable and adaptable;
- Thrives under pressure and able to multi-task.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.