This is a new position within a market leading music & entertainment company for an experienced, and ideally qualified, Finance Manager. The role sits within the supply chain finance team, who support the physical product requirement across the European territory and would suit someone with distribution or supply chain finance experience.
Managing 2 onshore reports whilst supervising an off-shore processing team, you will need to have proven experience of leading and directing others and of ensuring the monthly finance duties & requirements are fulfilled.
This is a busy and interesting role working for a global player in the Music & Entertainment industry. The company is known for looking after their staff, providing a great culture and equal opportunities environment.
- Overall responsibility for the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting duties for the European Supply Chain division;
- Support the annual business planning and forecasting process;
- Direct management of 2 and oversee the offshore team;
- Responsible for numerous reporting packs;
- Review the overheads, variable cost and inventory reports;
- Responsible for the pricing model;
- Involvement in numerous inventory projects;
- Develop & roll out improved reporting tools;
- Responsible for the monthly netting process;
- Responsible for the intrastat & VAT submissions.
- Ideally fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent), with post qualified experience;
- Experience of supply chain or logistic financial processes would be an advantage;
- Solid technical background with an analytical approach;
- Proven background in leading, motivating and empowering a small team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; adaptable and able to build strong working relationships;
- Strong communication skills, with the gravitas to drive change, influence others and manage multiple stakeholders;
- Experience of SAP is desirable;
- An interest in media, music, entertainment would be beneficial.
- Attributes required include: Attention to detail, logical, problem-solver, motivated, approachable, able to work under pressure.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.