A global Music company based in the heart of Central London is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their ever growing team. This highly successful and well respected business has global reach and works with all the key players within the music industry.
Working closely with the Head of Finance, this brand new role has been created due to the continued growth and success of the business. This position will help to manage and oversee the day to day finances alongside ensuring robust processes and systems are in placed and continuously developed to ensure finance can support the continued rapid expansion of the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a company that’s has had remarkable growth since its inception and you will be able to play a pivotal part in developing and the current financial structure and helping to facilitate growth.
You will NEED to be an energetic, motivated and proven self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of multi-currency financial transactions in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal person will be fully qualified and ideally come from a Music or Media background. An understanding of royalties would be highly beneficial.
- Prepare accurate monthly reports to including P&L, Balance sheet extracts for five companies across international territories.
- Financial analysis and preparation of reports
- Prepare financial and budgeting updates and analysis
- Oversee the work of junior team members and support where required
- Assist in the development and implementation of software systems to support the organisation’s activities
- Prepare VAT returns
- Oversee multi-currency Sales Invoicing, including monthly Royalties, Advances and Settlements
- Preparation of Monthly Debtors summary including chasing old debts, reconciliations and escalating where needed.
- Prepare metrics for paying royalties
- Continuously stress test and implement new work flows and processes
- Qualified by experience or a qualified accountant
- You MUST of had experience working in a similar music business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with multi-currency transactions
- Detail oriented and well organised
- Comfortable prioritising multiple issues/tasks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.