A brand new role has been created within global music business for Finance Manager to support and manage a team and oversee the day to day and delivery of the finance function.
This is an excellent opportunity to support senior stakeholders as well as supporting the seamless link between the music label and business. This role will provide insight and knowledge to the labels to support business decisions, whilst maintaining KPIs and strict controls in an ever-changing and fast paced environment.
- Day to Day management of offshore team, overseeing the processes and daily deliverables
- Be the key point of support for the labels and external queries
- Regular meetings with key finance stakeholders.
- Deliver financial reporting and analysis
- Drive change through challenging and developing current processes and/or systems, and standardisation.
- Overseeing the receivables’ function and team
- Maintain management of KPIs and controls
- Assist with quarterly, half yearly and annual internal and external audit preparation
The successful candidate:
- MUST be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Direct / indirect management experience with experience in outsourcing or remote management an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Media background an advantage
- Strong technical experience with SOX experience an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.