An award-winning Brand Management company in central London are recruiting for a Finance & Royalties Assistant.
You will be joining a business who work with some of the world’s most well-respected brands and artists within the creative industry. They have had more than 70% revenue growth in recent years and offer fantastic development opportunities.
As the Finance and Royalties Assistant your will, be offered an annual salary of up to £30,000 plus a yearly discretionary bonus, flexible/hybrid working and more.
- Support the Finance Manager with month end and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with annual budgets, forecasts and cashflow tracking
- Reconcile multi-currency bank accounts
- Prepare VAT returns
- Ensure all royalty payments & client invoices are processed and payments are set up
- Produce ad-hoc financial reports and provide performance analysis
- Ensure all payments are collected & allocated
- Process royalty reports
- Prepare commission statements
- Liaise with and build relationships with high profile clients
- At least 2 years’ experience working within Finance
- Knowledge of royalties or experience with client payments
- Experience working within the Media/Entertainment industry is preferred
- You will need to be adaptable and have the ability to tailor your approach depending on the client
Please note due to a high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.