A well-established, SME music business in London are recruiting for a qualified Financial Controller to manage the finance function and report directly into the Board of Directors.
Offering an opportunity to join a dynamic team and to have an integral and strategic role in the operation and growth of the business. As well as managing the finance function you will also be looking at strategic growth plans, FP&A & commercial viability.
This opportunity would suit someone who has a love for music and enjoys attending live music events.
Hybrid working & negotiable, competitive salary.
- Preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts & monthly reforecasting for all group companies
- Close involvement in the planning and operation of music events
- Produce month end accounts and financial reports
- Produce month end and forecast packs including variance commentary.
- Liaising with clients; promoters, agents etc
- Preparation of quarterly VAT and FEU withholding tax returns
- Help with the preparation of the statutory accounts for all group companies and liaise with the external auditors
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations, journals and close packs for management accountants
- Supervision of Accounts Assistant and management of their workload
- Supervision of daily AP and AR Functions
You will need to be a fully qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) and have experience working within the Media/Entertainment industry.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.