An opportunity has arisen within an Entertainment Giant for an ACA qualified accounting to join their global accounting team. Ideally looking for an individual who has qualified within a top tier practice and has post qualified experience. Reporting into the Global Finance Director this role is responsible for the consolidation and analysis of the accounts for the global operating company. You will also have interaction with the senior management team and board as you will prepare and present the group financial reports to them.
This is a great role with huge visibility across the business and has lots of interaction with the international entities and is a great blend of technical and commercial accounting.
The business is a major player within the industry and has a global foothold, they like to offer personal development for individuals. This is a great career opportunity for someone keen to work within the media and/or music industry.
- Assist with month end reporting for senior management and stakeholders;
- Involved in the completion of monthly forecasting, reconciliation, analysis and reporting of consolidated financial results;
- Liaise with international territories to ensure their results are submitted on time and ensure key information is shared to allow for efficiency and accuracy of their reporting process;
- Detailed analysis of balance sheet, investigating and challenging any variance of actual against forecast;
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly balance sheet dashboard and any other required analysis;
- Undertake ad hoc analysis required by the senior management team and the board;
- Continuously looking to improve and implement new processes and controls;
- Development and maintenance of KPIs for financial reporting;
- Support the international offices with any technical accounting issues.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent), ideally gained within a Top 10 accounting practice;
- Strong academic background including an undergraduate degree or equivalent;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to interact with senior management and the board;
- Good commercial acumen;
- Advanced Excel (Macro level) and analytical skills;
- Strong team player whilst also being able to manage own workload;
- A genuine interest for working within the media or music industry;
- Able to multi-task, deadline orientated and able to work within a fast paced environment;
- Great attention to detail;
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and able to build strong working relationships.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.