Our client, a leading hospitality company, is seeking a Head of Finance to join their team on a 6-month Fixed-Term Contract. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious finance professional to make a significant impact within a successful and growing business.
As the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the financial reporting and regulatory/tax compliance of all Group companies. Your main duties will include:
- Leading the annual group audit
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Month-end close, reporting of consolidated management accounts pack
- Ensuring weekly KPI reporting across all operating businesses is carried out in a timely fashion and to a high level of accuracy
- Working with Head of FP&A to drive the development of new Power BI insights reporting to provide the businesses with real-time operational information that can be used to continuously improve our products
- Overseeing day-to-day accounting and processes, while managing team deadlines
In addition, you will identify process/business improvements and drive actions for change whilst managing and appraising all capex spend requests across all group entities. You will also manage reporting and accounting relating to shareholder debt, review and sign off payroll and accurately apply a complex structure of intercompany service agreements that have been set up as part of a recent group demerger.
Key to this role will be working with other senior managers in the business to help drive and coordinate company growth, productivity, and efficiencies. You must be used to reviewing and supporting staff development and following the relevant formal procedures such as probation reviews, one-to-one’s, and annual performance appraisals. Alongside this, you will also prepare management accounts for non-operating central companies.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong technical accounting skills, including IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Experience of managing a team, with a focus on developing and supporting staff
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for finance and hospitality, then we want to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting business at a time of significant growth and change. Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.