An opportunity has arisen to work for an award winning TV Production company that has a presence in the UK and Internationally. This fast-growing company is responsible for bringing some well-known and loved programmes to our screens and has a healthy slate of productions that have been commissioned or recommissioned.
This role will lead the finance team to provide reliable and efficient reporting and accounting to support the business, allowing it to maximise its potential and work with the Senior Management team to help drive the business forward.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly qualified and experienced individual who has a strong background gained within the TV industry. You will be a strong team manager and highly effective in being able to facilitate and implement change and drive growth.
Due to the success of the business and recent investments this role offers real progression opportunities for the right individual.
- Lead and develop the finance team, ensuring they meet and exceed their objectives, deadlines and personal development targets;
- Prepare board pack presentations and provide the senior management team with monthly (and ad hoc) reports
- Prepare and review the budgets, reforecasts and monthly rolling, reforecasts, identifying risks & opportunities;
- Prepare cashflow forecasts and bank financing agreements;
- Oversee the preparation of the management accounts, with explained variances, quarterly balance sheet reviews and compliance reports;
- Manage the year end accounting and audit requirements; Work with the production accountants to ensure full understanding of financial obligations per production, risks/opportunities, review margins, set up advances/credit cards etc;
- Full review on the financial processes and ensure continual development
- Manage the company tax obligations (VAT, Corporation tax, Tax Credits etc);
- Implementation of the foreign currency policy/controls.
- Fully qualified accountant with at least 5 years post qualified experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Working knowledge and genuine interest of the Media/TV Production environment;
- Strong team management skills with a proven ability of developing others;
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS;
- Proactive with an eagerness to work in a dynamic and growing company;
- Solid technical and commercial experience with the ability to influence and direct others;
- Excellent attention to detail, methodical and organised in your approach;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills, with the ability to adapt your approach;
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines with
- Confident in presenting to senior management;
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.