About the job
As part of our client’s studio’s growth strategy, they’re hiring a Head of Sales & Marketing to join their senior leadership team while taking ownership of the business growth plans. They’re looking for someone who ideally has agency sales & marketing experience.
Ideal candidates will have experience in creative agency/production sales. Someone ambitious with an entrepreneurial mindset in order to promote a growth culture. The successful individual will have the ability to conduct and implement change in conjunction with a commercial aptitude.
The business is based by the seaside in Margate and has a legacy of over 14 years’ experience producing commercial animation. They’re a passionate and innovative team and this role will involve working between the brand-new production offices, and the studios with multiple stages, model-making workshop and high end edit suites. Every day is different – working with clients big and small.
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy in line with the business’s growth targets.
- Lead and manage the sales and marketing teams to maximise lead generation.
- Develop new partnerships and expand existing relationships.
- Delivery of and strategy for multi-channel marketing campaigns including digital marketing (email, paid media, SEO, social media, content and PR), webinars, events, direct mail and activities across key business segments and markets
- Manage a CRM system (HubSpot desirable) to maximise effectiveness of data, implement new processes and features
- Accountable for the over-arching performance of sales and marketing strategies and campaign implementations
- Providing visibility and pipeline on team performance and progress against targets across the sales and marketing team
Skills and Experience Needed
- Leadership experience in an agency environment.
- Track record of contributing to commercial growth.
- Contribute and deliver to the 2-year road map demonstrating agency innovation and growth to include team, site and client trajectories.
- Working with managers and agency directors to execute a robust road map to reduce client problems and reoccurring issues.
- Manage & develop the key agency team members and leaders
- Experience winning high value projects and contracts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Will thrive on growth challenges and be able to demonstrate how they have scaled up business in the past in SME environments.
Please note due to a high number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted about this position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.