A successful Performing Arts Academy is looking for a Compliance Officer to support the HR & Compliance Manager and to be the first point of contact for all Principals.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with compliance returns and updating them onto the database and referring them to relevant teams.
- Liaising with Vero and the Child Protection Company and managing the process end to end. Ensuring the database is updated with all new information.
- Recording information from Weekly Returns, speaking with Principals regarding any concerns, chasing outstanding returns at the end of the week.
- Managing the DBS process from start to finish for all staff members, ensuring all staff who complete a DBS through PQA have joined the Update Service.
- Managing and monitoring the Update Service for all staff across HQ & Academies.
- Check staff match with micro site – send reminders to keep this updated.
- Sending Principal reminders of things that need to be updated.
- Check student ratios and assistants to class numbers via compliance.
- Managed Academies – Sending Welcome emails to new staff, and setting up Child Protection courses and getting copies of Risk assessments, first aid certificates, references requesting staff to complete. Issuing consultancy agreements.
- Checking of invoices for all Managed Academies
- Assist with administration duties for Managed Academies
- Emailing / calls to Principals and Academy staff in answer to questions and queries.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.