A multi-award-winning talent management company is looking for a HR & Talent Manager to support delivery of resourcing and HR objectives.
This role will have accountability for recruitment across all business divisions and work alongside the HR Administration Manager on all HR related matters, including staff training, D&I initiatives, employee relations & development.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver an end-to-end recruitment service through placing job board advertisements, pro-active headhunting, screening responses and applications, shortlisting suitable candidates and coordinating selection processes.
- Advise on and develop strategies to successfully attract suitable candidates and implement resourcing approaches that support diverse hiring practices.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, stakeholders and third-party suppliers, to provide a successful resourcing service to the business.
- Directly source candidates through various sources including networks, social media platforms and job boards.
- Assist with generating reports and data for benefits renewals.
- Liaison with benefits providers and researching alternative providers
- Data and personnel information entry onto People HR portal.
- Absence management, Starter / Leaver process.
- Advise on, review and amend HR Policies
You must have:
- Experience of delivering end-to-end recruitment process across multiple roles.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with hiring managers at all levels.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with candidates of varying levels of skill and experience.
- Very good administration & communication skills.
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Experience in HR processes, CIPD qualification advantageous
- Employment law knowledge and ability to draft and review HR policies
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.