A thriving TV & Film Production & Management company is looking for a part time CFO to join their management team on an interim basis.
This award winning company, with offices in the UK & US, has been experiencing rapid expansion and requires an experienced individual with extensive experience of the Media/TV sector to lead and support the development of the finance and reporting team through the next stage of their growth plan.
This role is required initially for 2-3 days a week and will be based out of their London office.
- Support/guide the business on all financial matters
- Lead, develop and mentor the finance team
- Review & refine the long term business plans and annual budgets
- Deliver & present insightful reporting and analysis alongside the monthly board pack
- Provide M&A financial & strategic support
- Manage the transition from small company to SME and associated Audit & increased disclosure requirements
- Manage the relationships with investors, banks, auditors and other advisors;
- Administer company EMI scheme, ensuring compliance with HMRC; overseeing all payroll, PAYE, P11’d and pension schemes
- Company secretarial duties, treasury & cash management
- Governance, tax and compliance management
- An experienced CFO/FD with c.10+ years in the role, ideally with extensive experience/exposure within a TV/Film Production or Media company
- Possess a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or similar)
- Exposure to working in an early phase, entrepreneurial environment
- Possess the gravitas to command the respect of the Board
- Have international exposure (ideally USA) from working overseas, or working with an international group
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of financial strategy as a component of business strategy
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the management of investor and banking relationships, together with relevant covenants, legals, etc
- Highly positive character with opinions you are not afraid to voice
- Highly motivated and to be a key player in taking the business forward
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.