A well-known music accountancy firm is looking for a Junior Accountant to join the team, support six accountants and report straight to the Financial controller.
This role is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to working with record labels, artist management companies and publishers as well as working towards becoming a qualified accountant.
You MUST of had experience working within a similar environment and have a strong interest in the music industry.
- Cash book analysis.
- Raise sales invoices relating to various live performances, recording advances & recharges.
- Credit control.
- Input of all purchase & sales invoices.
- Monthly cash flows on Excel.
- Management commission calculations.
- Expense analysis.
- Journal entries.
- Liaise with high profile clients & High net worth individuals
- Liaise with Music Agencies and Management.
- Prepare bank & credit card account applications.
- Prepare VAT returns for an average of 5 clients per month.
- Prepare accounts to trial balance (accruals, prepayments, depreciation)
- Royalty statement analysis.
- Tour accounting for UK & Worldwide tours.
- AAT qualified or studying towards AAT or ACCA
- Must have 1-2 years of Bookkeeping experience in a UK accountancy practice firm
- Experience of Xero Sage and/Or Twinfield is desirable.
- Previous experience with media clients would be preferable
Due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to Lizzie@saucerecruitment.com.