An academy award-winning TV and Film Production company in central London are recruiting for a Trainee/Junior Production Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to be joining as they are growing and have recently agreed new productions with Netflix. They’re a fantastic team and provide a friendly, easy-going culture.
As the Trainee/Junior Production Accountant you will be offered and annual salary of £28,000 – £35,000 depending on experience and you will be given the right support and training to equip you for the next step in your career as a Production Accountant. The also offer flexible & hybrid working – from home/remotely and their offices.
- Working closely with the Production Accountant and assisting with varying month end tasks
- Assisting with cost reports, variance analysis & budgeting
- Processing monthly recharges
- Reconciling bank & general ledger accounts
- Processing payment runs
- Entering purchase invoices
- Managing costs & payables across multiple entities
- Processing employee, pretty cash & credit card expenses
- Resolving supplier & staff queries
- Raising sales invoices
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Accounts Payable or as an Accounts Assistant
- Experience working within TV/Film or Entertainment is preferred but not essential and you must be able to demonstrate your passion for the industry
- Good working knowledge of Excel & VAT rules
Please note due to a high number of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.