A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a major Entertainment Business for a Licensing Executive with sole responsibility of driving their business growth through a sub-category area within Toys.
This 12 month contract role will report to the Senior Category Manager and will also support all day-to-day licensing activities within the Toys licensee segment.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Deliver best-in-class category management, to include but not limited to range planning, product development, trade planning and supporting marketing and social plans.
- Manage budget and forecasting process for category area – working with partners to provide accurate and timely forecasts in line with forecasting critical paths.
- Establish, maintain, and develop relationships with buyers of assigned categories at identified key retailers
- Complete range reviews with licensee partners on a regular basis; ensuring that product development is reflective of UK consumer needs, and that partners are inspired to deliver the best possible product
- Present, on a quarterly basis, to CP leadership and finance teams (UK & EMEA as applicable), the licensee royalty projections across managed licensees / owned category areas
- Support other Category Managers within the ‘Consumer Products’ team with additional projects and opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with assigned licensing and retail partners within the assigned sub-categories. Where required undertake all required contract negotiations and legal submissions.
You must have experience of working in a licensee, sales, or product buying role, be confident in preparing and presenting pitches to retail brands, be comfortable building relationships and understand forecasting and budgets. Initially you will be working remotely with the opportunity to then be in the office and visit retailers in 2022.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.