A global Entertainment/Media company is looking for a Events Accountant to join their Events Management team in a 5 month contract due to a busy period.
This role will be in charge if the onsite accounting and reporting processes and requirements for the event. The role will work closely with the Onsite Finance manager to ensure the data is correct and will produce trader settlements and ensure the traders are paid.
- Understand the flow of the revenue and cost in the event in order to track the amounts owed to and by traders
- Work closely with finance managers, providing budget management support, reviewing and reconciling on a continuous basis
- Control and reconcile the reporting from the onsite team
- Liaise with the Onsite Finance Manager to make sure all the information is flowing into the onsite audit files
- Creation of reconciled Settlement statements that tie back to the reporting provided onsite
- Supporting in the management of AR, invoicing and collection of debt
- Supporting in the management of AP processing invoices and paying supplier invoices
- Prepare event cash-flow forecasts
- Work onsite during the events to support ticket reporting, box office takings, cash reconciliation, banking and any other onsite finance assistance that may be required
- Accounting Qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or Qualified by Experience
- Excellent planning & organisational skills to achieve multiple & sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, being able to build strong/robust working relationships
- Highly motivated, takes ownership, logical and enjoys a busy environment
- Adaptable, approachable and able to think outside the box
- Experience of Events or Media would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.