Love Sport? Recently qualified? A leading sports media company is looking for a Management Accountant to join one of their divisions and we’d love to hear from you. Ideally looking for a newly qualified individual the role is varied and interesting and will allow you to combine your passion with your career!
Reporting into the Finance Director this role will work with the business and pull together information to prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial close. The role therefore requires a highly motivated individual who has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
This company is renowned for being an employer of choice by their employees and offers an excellent working environment with exceptional career development opportunities.
A hybrid working model is on offer.
- Assist with quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Oversee and prepare the monthly consolidated financial close process for the sports division
- Conduct analysis on month results and any flux
- Prepare weekly consolidated cashflow reports, including commentary on forecast variances
- Prepare month end tracker to include profitability trends, Opex analysis, headcount and revenue trends
- Ownership of the monthly operating metric deck and prepare corresponding divisional reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting to include divisional/client profitability and utilisation
- Ownership of staff recovery allocations
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to challenge and influence others
- Able to partner with, and support, other functions operating on a global platform
- Highly motivated, organised and excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience of delivering to tight deadlines
- Previous business partnering experience would be preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting standards
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, lookups etc)
- Good commercial acumen
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.