A well- known TV distribution business is looking for a qualified Management Accountant to report to the UK Financial Controller and have responsibility for managing the end-to end finances.
This is an excellent opportunity and is critical role within the finance team supporting the distribution arm of the group as well as the wider TV production division as well as supporting senior leadership. The ideal candidate will have experience in TV distribution and royalty reporting; and/or TV production.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including variance analysis and associated commentary.
- Ensuring appropriate classification and recognition of income and profit for multiple revenue streams
- Ensuring transactions are processed in accordance with the Group’s control framework.
- Controllership of the Distribution balance sheet including debtors, creditors, cash, accrued income and accruals.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return.
- Leading on preparation of bi-annual residual & participation reporting.
- First point of contact for the distribution sales team for finance related queries.
- Liaising with Director of Distribution to prepare forecast financial information.
- Answering ad hoc queries from the FC/FD and wider business.
- Review and approval of weekly payment runs.
- Management of Finance Assistant.
- Main point of contact for annual audit of the Distribution.
- MUST be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in preparing Management Accounts.
- Organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills; with ability and willingness to interact with senior stakeholders.
- Analytical skills with the ability to scenario model and forecast.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience using NetSuite (not essential).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.